Shenendehowa School District, one of the largest in NY state, wanted to construct a new state-of-the-art aquatics facility to serve the educational and competitive swimming needs of the large suburban school district. ADG was commissioned to:
- Provide/install a moveable bulkhead.
- Provide/install recirculation and filtration systems.
ADG’s prime responsibility was to supply the commercial pool equipment needed to make this aquatic center operate efficiently and effectively for the school. ADG’s designs and manufactured equipment included:
- Whitten® stainless steel moveable bulkhead for the 60’X119’ pool.
- Whitten® Uniflow II high competition perimeter recirculation system to provide wave quelling for a “fast” competition pool.
- Whitten® pressure BiFlow filtration system, ensuring crystal clear water while reducing overall usage by 50%.
Since completion, the facility has been a complete success providing both Shenendehowa students and its community with a first-class efficiently operated aquatics facility while, for the first time, providing a home pool for the Shenendehowa CSD swim teams.