Work should be fun
Welcome to the world of amusement/resort design where you can create facilities that vacationers flock to so they can be tossed around by 8 ft. waves, sun themselves in an indoor beach, climb a 60 ft. tower to careen down a 14 ft. diameter raft slide or indoor roller coaster. Some find just as much enjoyment sitting by the juice bar watching live surfing or coasting in the lazy river. These are some of the exciting environments ADG’s talented staff has created while working for the world’s leading designer for family entertainment, leisure and recreational facilities.
There is a current frenzy to add indoor water parks to resorts, hotels, ski areas, and golf courses, to name a few venues throughout the country. ADG is looking for dynamic and talented individuals to meet the growing need.
ADG, Inc. is located in New York State’s Capital Region near Albany and historic Saratoga; flanked by New York City, Boston and Montreal. ADG offers competitive wages, benefits and is dedicated to the spirit of teamwork.
If you are interested in exploring an exciting opportunity, have technical skills and knowledge ready for expansion, click on the employment opportunities below:
Marketing Coordinator (posted 4/1/14)
Aquatic Development Group, Inc. in Cohoes, NY, a leader in the water feature and water park development industry, is seeking to fill a newly created position for a Marketing Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to really learn marketing and brand building from the ground up. The Marketing Coordinator will be involved in all aspects of what it takes to build, enhance, communicate and maintain the Aquatic brand.
As the ideal candidate, you have imagination and creativity with a passion for making things happen. You possess a degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. You have strong writing, communication and organizational skills and the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are positive, upbeat, energetic, and enjoy being part of a team. You aren’t afraid to jump in and do what is necessary to get the job done.
Previous experience in marketing and social media development a plus. A writing sample will be requested.
- Assisting and supporting the marketing manager with daily marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as needed.
- Coordinating trade show activities and materials.
- Preparing and coordinating social media calendar, content and website updates.
- Writing interesting copy for emails, press releases, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- Developing and writing sales and marketing materials.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s material databases.
- Development and coordination of client lists and marketing databases.
- Proof reading of various marketing materials.
- Metrics tracking and marketing performance evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Advertising.
- Personable, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of social media and the various platforms.
- Familiarity with content marketing and digital advertising.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Goal oriented and passionate about achieving results.
- Wide degree of creativity and flexibility.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
Please submit resume, with cover letter and salary requirements, in confidence to:Jessica Mahoney Marketing & Communications Manager Aquatic Development Group, Inc. 13 Green Mountain Drive, P.O. Box 648 Cohoes, NY 12047 email@example.com E.O.E.